- Muslim Tour
- Muslim Friendly Tour
- 06 nights at 3 star hotel
- 06 Breakfast
- 01 Dinner
Nepal Muslim Tour Package is one of the exceptional Nepal holiday packages that are perfect for Muslim Travelers who want to have halal meals enjoying the beautiful sceneries, mountains, and Nepalese generosity. Nepal is dominated by Hindus and Buddhists. Muslim is a minority here in Nepal. However we the team of HimalayanTrekking.com arranges the trip time and it can be tailored as per your interest and we ensure that your visit would worth it. We also we aim to bring forward the lifestyle of the local Muslims, their heritages to our Muslim and non-Muslim guest as the Muslim life in Nepal is very interesting. The visit to Nepal Muslim Friendly Tour Nepal with the special Muslim package is surely going to develop your adventure and religious senses. This package comes up with lodging in a Halal friendly hotel, halal meals, dining in halal specialized Restaurants, Prayer’s time and appropriate schedule to provide a hearty experience of spirituality and adventure. You have an opportunity to visit and learn about world heritage sites, different religion, different culture, the world of age-old temples, we have many sports for sunrise and sunset view you meet friendly local people who loved and respect for tourist.
Highlights of Nepal Muslim Tour
- Enjoy the Kathmandu valley sightseeing
- Taste the Halal Meal in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Best Sunrise view from Nagarkot and Sarangkot
- Feel the difference while doing boating at Fewa Lake
- Explore beautiful city Pokhara
Day 1 : Arrive Kathmandu
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport. Meet & welcome by our representative & transfer to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest of the day is free for personal activities. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 2 : Kathmandu sightseeing and Nagarkot
Breakfast at the hotel, proceed for the sightseeing to Boudhanath Stupa, and Swoyambhunath Stupa. Return to hotel, Lunch & proceed for Nagarkot. Enroute visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Finally arrive Nagarkot and enjoy the view of sunset and eastern Himalayan ranges. Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Day 3 : Nagarkot – Kathmandu – Pokhara drive
Breakfast & drive for Pokhara (200KM / 6-7 hours) via Kathmandu observing the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River.
Finally return to the highway & drive for Pokhara. Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Evening walk around the tourist area of Lake Side and enjoy the view of western Himalayan ranges with Mt Fishtail. Return to hotel and overnight.
Alternatively, you can take a flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara: Fare in US$ 120 per person
Day 4 : Sarangkot Sunrise and trek to Dhampus
Wake up early and drive to Sarangkot to witness the breathtaking sunrise and Annapurna Himalayan views and after breakfast trek to Dhampus 6-7 hours. Overnight at Local Lodge.
Day 5: Trek down to Pokhara
Enjoy the breakfast at the lodge and trek down to Phedi 2 hours walk then drive back to Pokhara 40 minutes.After Freshen up, leave for sightseeing tour of Pokhara valley covering Davi’s Fall,Tibetan Refugee Camp, Fewa Lake with1 hour boat ride on Lake Fewa. Rest of the day visit around Lake Areas. Return to hotel & overnight.
Day 6 : Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Breakfast & drive back to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the day is free for personal activities – shopping, visiting around tourist hub of Thamel etc.Finally return to hotel & overnight.
Day 7 : Final Departure
Free until you are transferred to international airport for onward journey.
- Traditional welcome on arrival.
- Arrival & departure transfer by private coach.
- Twin sharing accommodation at 3 star hotel as per the itinerary including breakfast and Tax
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees in all sightseeing places
- Licensed Tour guide in Kathmandu Sightseeing and Trek guide for other destination and their daily wage, food, accommodation
- Sightseeing in Pokhara including entrance fees, guide and transportation
- Necessary porter to help you carrying your luggage
- All transfer & sightseeing by private A/C vehicle
- Applicable entrances fees
- Government Tax
- Lunch & Dinners
- Insurance & all personal nature of expenses.
- Tips for guide and driver
- Service other than mentioned in price includes section.
- Optional Trips
- An hour Mountain Flight to Everest: $ 197.00
- Paragliding for half an hour: $90