- Helicopter Tour
- Luxury Journey
- No Accommodation Included
- No Meal Included
Join us on a remarkable Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour. Observe the World’s Highest peaks So near and so close: feel that you are barely touching it.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour is for those who have limited time or do not have time to trek and go for an expedition to Everest. In a short period of time this, Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour will meet your goals to see the World’s highest peak i.e. Mount Everest.
Major Attraction of Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Scenic flight to Kala Patthar from the Kathmandu
- Able to See and feel the beauty of the World’s tallest peak
- Astonishing and mind-dazzling Himalayan ranges of Everest Region
- Aerial view of the Namche Bazaar and the Lukla Airport and highest human Settlements of Everest region
- Luxury and comfortable way to have recreation in the Everest Base Camp
- Lunch and Spend memorable time in Everest View Hotel( World’s highest altitude placed hotel)
- Spend a wonderful time in the Everest Base Camp observing the 360-degree scenery Everest and surrounding peaks.
Your Everest Helicopter Tour begins as you board in a plane in Tribhuvan International Airport to have a flight to Lukla. If you are lucky then get window side seat then you will be having awesome aerial views of Kathmandu to the more rustic, thin settlements of rural Nepal, and aligned Himalayan ranges and settlements. As the helicopter moves east, the snow-topped Himalayas begin peeping from behind the clouds. After a short break at Lukla airport to prepare your private helicopter for whatever is left of the ride, the excursion goes ahead towards the true journey. Despite the fact that you will as of now feel amazed by the magnificence of the Himalayas in Lukla itself, what is in store for you while in transit to the Everest Base Camp will flabbergast you.
Once the helicopter reaches the Everest Base Camp(Kala Patthar:5644 meters), your eyes will be gazing at the most panoramic and beautiful scenery of this planet just in front of you – Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Amadablam, Thamserku and even including Khumbu glaciers. The private helicopter lands in Everest Base or not depends upon the weather conditions. You will have plenty of time to have best photographs at the Kala Patthar that will remind of the Most memorable and interesting moments of your life. After spending best time in Basecamp, we will head to Syangboche. Then, the helicopter will fly back to Kathmandu.
Time Duration: 4:00 hrs from Kathmandu to return to Kathmandu
Best Time: Sept to May
- Private Helicopter with pilot
- Airport taxes and pick up and drop from and to your hotel
- National Park Permit