Arrival and Departure on
- Luxury Trek
- Helicopter Ride
Anyone can do even if you do not have Pre-Hiking experience
Should walk 2-km in 1 hour
- 04 nights at 5 star hotel
- 04 nights at luxury lodges
- 08 breakfast
- 05 lunch
- 05 dinner
On This Page:
The Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek offers trekkers to step to the foothills of the highest peak of the world.
Mount Everest Luxury Trek offers two alternative routes for trekking. The first one is meant for travelers who seek a moderate level of adventure. Also, it is the best if you want to walk the initial footsteps to the Everest Base Camp as the first man who managed to summit Everest – Edmund Hillary.
We begin the trip with a thrilling flight to the airport in Lukla and then walk all the way up to Thyangboche Monastery.
The other option is perfect for people who do not want to engage in a physical challenge. And, do not want to miss out on the spectacular views that this region has to offer. We are talking about traveling solely by helicopter and stopping by magnificent locations. This will certainly give you time to enjoy the magnificent landscapes of this region.
Both of the options allow you to roam around in this Sherpa paradise, filled with beautiful scenery and mystical culture and stay in the best luxurious lodges and hotels in the area. Mount Everest Luxury Trek is suitable for all ages.
|Day 1 – Arrival at Kathmandu||Kathmandu|
|Day 2 – Kathmandu Sightseeing Day||Kathmandu|
|Day 3 – Fly to Lukla (2,616 m) /35 min flight||Lukla|
|Day 4– Trek to Monjo (2,509 m) / 5 hours||Monjo|
|Day 5 – Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m) / 4 hours||Namche Bazaar|
|Day 6 – Acclimatization day||Namche Bazaar|
|Day 7 – Helicopter Ride to Mount Everest Base Camp||Kathmandu|
|Day 8 – Kathmandu Free day||Kathmandu|
|Day 9 – Fly back home|
- Scenic view of Mountain ranges such as Mt. Everest, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Ama Dablam, and so on
- Different monasteries like such as the Pangboche monastery and much more
- View of army barracks and army camps in the region
- Pass through Sagarmatha National Park and Imja River on the way
- Tenzin Hillary Bridge, suspension bridge, and Tenzin Hillary airport
- Spectacular mountain flight to Lukla
- Helicopter ride for the best view of the top of the world
- Walking on the same path as the first man to summit Everest
- Most luxurious among several Everest trekking packages
- Trek with our highly experienced guides and professional team
After your trip to Kathmandu, Our team will be there at Tribhuvan International Airport and welcome you to the country of Himalayas. then transfer you to your hotel. Overnight at Hyatt Kathmandu
We will organize for you a day tour of three amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sites. These include the sacred Hindu temple of Pashupatinath, the interesting ‘Monkey Temple’ (Swayambunath) and Bouddhanath Stupa which is one of the largest Stupas in the world. In the evening, Himalayan Vista will organize a typical Nepalese dinner. Overnight at Hotel Hyatt Kathmandu
After a good night sleep, we will fly from Kathmandu to the Tenzing – Hillary Airport at Lukla. A scenic flight, which allowed you to see the huge Himalayan range from the sky. Once upon arrival in Lukla, you will have free time in your hotel to have a rest or enjoy the surrounding area. Overnight Yeti Mountain Home
After crossing the suspension bridge, we will then uphill following the shoreline to reach Chumoa. Then, we will head to Monjo walking through the pine and rhododendron forest and different small villages. It is 5 hours walking. Overnight Yeti Mountain Home
Today, we will enter the Sagarmatha area, which is the Nepalese word for Mt Everest. The trail will be generally flat and rocky as we follow the Dudh Koshi river. We will have to cross some suspension bridges and finally have a climbing hill to reach Namche Bazaar. This village is known as the capital of Sherpa. We will discover the lifestyle of local people. Overnight Yeti Mountain Home
To prevent the altitude sickness, you will have a free day in Namche Bazaar. If you are feeling good and wants to explore, you could hike to Syangboche Everest View hotel, the highest hotel in the world to observe the close view of Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Thamserku, Lhotse. Overnight Yeti Mountain Home.
Today we will take a helicopter to fly over the Everest Base Camp. A unique time, which offers you a majestically view over the roof of the world. You will be impressing by the huge natural range of the Himalaya. Afterward, the helicopter will stop next to Tengboche Monastery. It is a famous monastery that you could visit. Moreover, from here, you could get a panoramic view. Finally, the helicopter will bring us back to Kathmandu with many marvelous memories.
Once upon arrival in Kathmandu, Himalayan trekking Team will organize a Farewell party to celebrate our tour in Nepal. Overnight at Hotel Hyatt Kathmandu.
It is important to add a day in your itinerary, in case of the weather conditions for our flight back. Like the day before you will have free time to enjoy as you want. Overnight at Hotel Hyatt Kathmandu
We will transfer you to the airport and hoping you spent a beautiful time with us
- All the transportation between airport and hotel
- 04 nights in a 5 star hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Shangrila or any other hotel of similar standard) with breakfast
- 04 nights in luxury lodges during the trek
- Farewell Dinner After the trek
- All accommodation and meals during the stay in the trek
- All domestic flight fares and airport taxes
- An experienced English speaking guide and one porter for 2 persons each of the group
- All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit, TIMS)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
The experience of our clients who recently returned from or trips.
Based on 2 Reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.